Saturday, August 14, 2010

Soft focus weather condition

Sometimes I am walking along, usually into the sun, and it is perhaps a bit windy, and I will feel indescribably happy for no reason. As if I have breathed in the essence of life. When you close your eyes and it isn't dark. 
And I love to hear the rain at night, all tucked up in bed, whilst the raindrops clatter onto the roof of the conservatory like paper being endlessly crumpled. 



Psapp - Tiger My Friend


2 comments:

  1. I too am affected by the elements. Always have been. I remember telling my frined once how I loved to hear the wind blowing down the chimney or buffetting against the windows. Especially if you are warm and cosy inside. The weather can transport you back to days gone by. If it is windy but a bit muggy, it alwyas reminds me of walking home after my A level exams. I love autumn the best.

    ReplyDelete