Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Picture Book

The other night I drank 2 cans of diet coke and far too much tea. As a result I stayed up until 4 am, hammered some pins into my wall to hang necklaces off. Moved my bed, rearranged the pictures on my wall, revised, read some of a book, made a collage, did a crossword, and hung a curtain (badly).

This drawing needs a bit more work on it I think, but I am quite pleased with it at the moment.
This is the River Po, and in the distance - the Alps!
You can just about see the Basilica on the top of the hill there, but I thought the moon was really beautiful. Especially as I took this picture in the early afternoon.
Some revision!
My door.
My 3am collage.

I am quite productive at night, but I don't think I'll be drinking proper tea before bedtime for a while - even if the effect was purely psychological!

No comments:

Post a Comment