Sunday, October 31, 2010

Glorious Autumn

These past few days I have been awestruck by the sheer golden autumn of my journey into University. With this in mind I spent a few hours yesterday taking photographs, and doing my best to reproduce the fantastic hues in watercolour...

Only unfortunately I had forgotten my paint brush, so I had to use a twig. But I think it worked quite well all the same, and there was something quite romantic about using a piece of what I was painting to work with. I only have my foundation art course to thank for this approach to painting I think!



Some photographs...









If I were to write a love letter to any season, it would surely be autumn. Here are some musical offerings in the shape of a Spotify playlist, some of the songs I have chosen are obviously about autumn, others just give me that cosy sort of feeling where it is cold and dark outside and warm and candlelit inside.

Click to listen

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment